Golf and Prince Edward Island go hand in hand. With a litany of accolades including “Top Golf Destination in Canada” (Toronto Sun).
Enjoy miles of beaches, championship courses and a ready supply of the world’s finest seafood, all in the span of a day. The Cavendish golf courses are all within a 15 minute drive from Inn at The Pier.
If you plan to golf any on the provincial courses like Crowbush Cove, Dundarave or Brudenell River you can play the course twice on the same day and all you pay for on the second round is the cart. Golf More pay less! Call us!
“Cavendish Beach Golf For Two”
2 nights off-season (before June 30th and after Sept 3rd) 599.00
3 nights off-season (before June 30th and after Sept 3rd) 689.00
2 nights high season(July 1st to Sept 2nd) 769.00
3 nights high season(July 1st to Sept 2nd) 899.00
- We have put this package together for two people (couples or friends), but we can customize a package for a group of 12 to 36 people. Contact us for a personalized quote and any assistance that you may require to meet your golfing requirements.2 or 3 nights Accommodation
- 2 rounds of golf each, at any of the Cavendish Beach Golf courses (Eagles Glenn, Glasgow Hills, Andersons Creek or Green Gables ,surcharge of 25.00 for Green Gables or we can arrange golf at any course on PEI, surcharges may apply at some courses )
- Hearty Country Breakfast each morning
- 2 hour kayak rental
- Lobster dinner at Dock Side Restaurant
- Offer based on double occupancy